Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Thoughts

First of all, I want to say that this has been an amazing group to work with, and I could not have asked for a better group of people who meshed so well together. I believe that we produced a great final project, and it was because of the combination of our strengths.

I learned so much this quarter about many different topics relating to museum exhibit design. Discussing learning strands, concept mapping, and design graphics among many other topics helped me not only in this class but also for whatever I may do in the future. I really enjoyed the multi-disciplinary aspect of this class, because I know that I would have never been able to work with non-CAED majors otherwise. It was good to get other majors' perspectives on the same project.

I would like to thank Professors Arens, Chen, and Jipson for guiding us along the way. Your input on the practicality of the project and the overall design in general kept us in check and ultimately helped us transform our project into what it is now. Thank you for a great quarter.

[Grace]

No comments:

Post a Comment